Thursday, June 9, 2011

migrated navel piercing

migrated navel piercing. migrated navel piercing. navel
  • migrated navel piercing. navel



  • sharadara
    09-02 10:17 AM
    Thanks GCDreamer and sbmallik.
    Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?





    migrated navel piercing. elly button piercing,upon
  • elly button piercing,upon



  • xela
    04-23 05:59 PM
    June 31?

    lol Thanks,....yeah the impossible day....no it was the 30th, my bad





    migrated navel piercing. Migrated Navel Piercing.
  • Migrated Navel Piercing.



  • averagedesi
    08-31 11:41 AM
    I am not sure what you mean by there is no issue with my EAD.

    Here is an excerpt from an USCIS FAQ

    Who is eligible for an EAD that is valid for two years?

    The two-year EAD is available to pending adjustment applicants (i.e., those who have filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) who have filed for an EAD under Section 274.a.12(c)(9) of Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations (8 C.F.R.) and who are currently unable to adjust status because an immigrant visa number is not currently available. USCIS will continue to grant EADs that are valid for one-year for adjustment applicants who have an available immigrant visa number and are filing for employment authorization under 8 C.F.R. Section 274a.12(c)(9). In order to be eligible for an EAD with a two year validity period, an applicant’s I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, must be approved.

    Here is the actual link to the FAQ

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=62ae15d3ffd7a110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ea0db6f2cae63110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD

    So my I140 is approved, when my EAD was approved on July 30th my priority date which is March 25. 2005 was not current.





    migrated navel piercing. Migrated Navel Piercing. her
  • Migrated Navel Piercing. her



  • shreekhand
    08-30 12:11 AM
    In legal parlance it is referred to as "period of stay as authorized by the Attorney General".

    Parolee sounds to fit somewhere right there from among the options, though in my opinion a person has to re-enter the US as a parolee.

    Par: Parolee



    more...


    migrated navel piercing. Eyebrow piercing has become
  • Eyebrow piercing has become



  • ksrk
    01-21 06:48 PM
    Yes, you get I-94 with 1 year and states AOS Pending...Basically, means, you are allowed to stay till the outcome of your I-485.


    Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.

    If your I-94 says AOS Pending, how are you on H1B?
    If you enter the US on AP, your I-94 is stamped as "Adjusting Status" or "AOS Pending" and the expiration date on it is 1yr from date of entry (regardless of when the AP itself expires). And for this you don't need an H1B visa stamp in your passport.

    With the "AOS Pending" (or equivalent stamp) on your I-94 and passport, you can't be in the country on H1B. You are "Adjusting Status" and legally in the country. Of course, to (continue to) work under this status, you will need an EAD.





    migrated navel piercing. Belly Button Piercing- Chelsi
  • Belly Button Piercing- Chelsi



  • punjabi
    10-09 04:20 PM
    I would suggest you to consult an attorney! If you talk to a different IO, he might listen to you. People in USCIS are confused from this confusion of July 2 event.

    An attorney might help. Or if this is only a money-issue, I would simply go ahead and "donate" USCIS with higher fee. At least the application will be accepted.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    migrated navel piercing. my elly button piercing?
  • my elly button piercing?



  • Winner
    05-14 10:49 AM
    Did my part for the month.

    Subscription Number: S-42J63140****





    migrated navel piercing. migrated navel piercing.
  • migrated navel piercing.



  • snhn
    09-27 09:59 AM
    I am not very well informed legally, but sometime back we had a meeting with our company immigration lawyers and they said once filed, the catagories can't
    be changed.


    so why dont you look at the palnets and tell us what the futre hold for us.. you are doing on astroqury.com

    Lets see what the future holds for us.



    more...


    migrated navel piercing. Scalpelled 2g Navel
  • Scalpelled 2g Navel



  • ganguteli
    07-07 11:58 AM
    Large scare denials will help people wake up. A lot of these H1B folks with I140 approved and EAD are living in a state of denials. Only when they get RFE or denial they come to IV.
    Unless these people support, people who are in the labor pending stage will not get enough members to help them out.





    migrated navel piercing. her newly pierced navel in
  • her newly pierced navel in



  • GC9180
    06-19 05:59 PM
    lets take i got MMR for my primary just two days back...then how can the clinic give me another dose within 2 days?? they cant and they SHOULD NOT. Yes they can do one thing..ask the person to bring proof of next shot the following month.

    Well i feel the blood report might say something of that sort...just guessing!!



    more...


    migrated navel piercing. Belly Button Piercing Tools
  • Belly Button Piercing Tools



  • Jerrome
    05-21 01:48 PM
    Dude you are asking for advise on your own RFE but advising others on their RFEs. I dont get it.

    I know answer for his RFE and i don't know answer for my RFE? Is that a problem?





    migrated navel piercing. What causes migration?
  • What causes migration?



  • I-485 approval
    08-21 04:56 PM
    Hello Prashanthi

    Thanks for your valuable input.



    more...


    migrated navel piercing. my lower navel pierced.
  • my lower navel pierced.



  • chanduv23
    10-02 01:28 PM
    Come on So Cal folks. We are meeting in Cerritos, CA this Saturday October 6th at 3pm. Login to our yahoo group for more information.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/

    You are welcome - we need active participation at the State level.

    Come on SC folks do join the meeting





    migrated navel piercing. Navel Re-piercing?
  • Navel Re-piercing?



  • smiledentist
    06-14 02:23 PM
    Anybody else, please advice.



    more...


    migrated navel piercing. A Guide to Belly Button Rings
  • A Guide to Belly Button Rings



  • trexx7
    09-10 05:12 PM
    I can sponsor a couple of T-shirts with generic sizes. Could you please let me know the address that can send them. Thanks





    migrated navel piercing. Celebrities with body piercing
  • Celebrities with body piercing



  • gopinathan
    03-29 02:33 PM
    so much for FIFO ... they say that they are approving PERM applied in June/July 09 and anyone I know is getting their approvals by above rate only.. your friend's PERM must be an outlier in terms of approvals. mine is Feb 2010.. need to wait another few months before PERM approval :)

    My friend's PERM got approved in 5 days in Dec '09. His I-140 got approved in 3 weeks in March '10. This could be an exceptional case as I have not seen any other such approvals..



    more...


    migrated navel piercing. Piercing help by pfly
  • Piercing help by pfly



  • jagan13
    02-25 02:58 PM
    I finally got my renewed passport with all the correct details, mailed to me yday. I ended up renewing my license today and got it for 1 yr as I only have the extension notice of action. They never gave me the tracking #, which makes me think they dont normally keep a record of the tracking # in a system for a passport being issued. I think it would be better for anybody trying to apply for a passport through mail, to send a pre paid envelope with a tracking # along with the original application to be used for returing the new passport. But, primarily they are still keeping up with the 40 day turn around as far as passport renewals go.

    I appreciate everybody who took time to respond to the thread.


    Thanks,
    Jagan





    migrated navel piercing. Guinea to navel piercing
  • Guinea to navel piercing



  • dilbert_cal
    04-30 12:13 PM
    One of my colleague filed his 140 in third week of March. Will update when it gets cleared.





    migrated navel piercing. Migrated+belly+piercing
  • Migrated+belly+piercing



  • signin241
    07-24 09:15 PM
    Thanks for the responses.

    I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.





    vban2007
    05-29 11:11 AM
    October 1st, 2008 your status will be changed to H1B after the approval... So you will have to move to new company





    hebbar77
    03-12 08:08 PM
    I had same problem. I was told to re -apply after i called in feb (after 30 days of approval).
    Next day I called again, and used s**t word on them. Then they told me that they might not have sent it. Meanwhile I also got status change of case transfer. Few days ago status changed to document sent. I am waiting for the document. Hopefull I get it. At any cost I will not spend a penny on immigration anymore let alone re-applying for AP. I rather party or do charity with that money!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment